We Provides a wide range of Web Design and Development. We don’t only do design and develop websites but we renovate them to influential business channels. Web design is the ability of crafting and presentations of content. Our website designing Team is among the most excellent in the corporate world and holds proficiency in latest Flash based technologies.
All of our web designing professional have great experience at best to give a unique look to your website. Our Web designers put in their time to create web solutions that compose your website feel lively without adversely affecting the core objective of the website. Our web design services will get you the outcome that you always wanted. Website we create are clean, clear and customized to your requirements!
|INTERNET RELATED||:||DHTML, ASP, ASP.NET, PHP, XML AND JAVA.JSP|
|WEB DEVELOPMENT TOOLS||:||MACROMEDIA DREAMWEAVER, MACROMEDIA FLAS|
|GRAPHIC DESIGN TOOLS MAX||:||MACROMEDIA FIREWORK, ADOBE PHOTOSHOP, 3D STUDIO|
|IMAGING TOOLS||:||ADOBE PHOTOSHOP, ADOBE IMAGE READY|
1. Planning : define target audience, purpose, objectives, and policies for information development and use.
2. Analysis : check technical construction of web with validation tools; evaluate information consistency and verify correctness of omain information.
3. Design : separate information into page-sized chunks; connect pages along routes of use and users thinking; provide information, context, and navigation cues; create a consistent look and feel.
4. Implementation : cdreate an extendible directory and file structure; use HTML tools where helpful; use templates for supporting consistent look and feel; check implementation in various browsers.
5. Promotion : target publicity releases for general Web audiences, potential users, and current users; follow online community norms and practices; innovatively connect with users to meet their needs.
6. Innovation : continuously and creatively work for improvement to meet user's needs; use testing, evaluation, and focus groups to shift and change web's content as user's needs changes.
Discussion Planning : The process of choosing among competing opportunities for communication, so that, overall goals for the web can be set. These goals include anticipating and deciding on targets for the audience, purpose, and objectives for the information. Planning is also done for domain information through a process of defining and specifying the supporting information that must be collected, how it will be collected, and how the information will be updated. A web planner anticipates the skills called for the web specification as well as the skills needed for constructing particular parts of a web.
Analysis : A process of gathering and comparing information about the web and its operation in order to improve the web's overall quality. An important operation is one in which a web analyst examines information gathered about the audience for its relevance to some other elements or processes in web development. Information about the audience's level of technical interest can have a great deal of impact on what information should be provided to a user about a particular product or topic.
Design : The process by which a web designer, working within the web's specification, makes decisions about how a web's actual components should be constructed. This process involves taking into account the web's purpose, audience, objective, and domain information. A good designer knows how to achieve the effects called for by the specification in the most flexible, efficient, and elegant way. Because it relies so heavily on the other processes and elements in web development, however, the design process is not more important than any of the others, but it requires a thorough grounding in implementation possibilities as well as knowledge about how particular web structures affect an audience.
Implementation : The process of actually building the web using Hyper Text Markup Language (HTML or improvements on it). The implementation process is perhaps most like software development because it involves using a specific syntax for encoding web structures in a formal language in computer files.
Promotion : The process of handling all the public-relations issues of a web. These include making the existence of a web known to on-line communities through publicity, as well as forming business or other information relationships with other webs. Promotion might involve using specific marketing strategies or creating business models.
Innovation : The process of making sure that the other development processes continue and improve. This includes monitoring technologies as well as employing new technology for new innovations that might be appropriate for the web, as well as finding creative or unique ways to improve the elements of the web or engage the web's audience in its success. Innovation also involves seeking to continuously improve the usability and quality of the web and exceed user expectations.